Ep. 178 • What Just Happened in CA?? w/ Fred Jones @probeautyfederation
Fred Jones, Chief Counsel of the Professional Beauty Federation of California, sued Gavin Newsom & the CA state gov't during the first shutdown of California salons. Within days of filing, salons & barbershops were reopened... and they just recently did it again.
This Week's Topics:
• Intro to the PBFC: raising the professionalism and defending the industry
• How PBFC has lobbied for our industry
• The lawsuits that are filed; what will they do?
• Discussion on the data: what is responsible for the spread?
• Financial Assistance options for the beauty pro
Click here to join the PBFC:
To join the PBFC at the discounted rate, select the group rate of $25 and list Salon Republic as your salon.
To donate to the PBFC, click here:
Links for financial assistance:
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting an iWatch! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or iTunes. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!