Ep. 180 • Getting your PPP grant w/ Michelle Cook, CPA
Accountant Michelle Cook @smallbusinesscpa breaks down the requirements of the second PPP grant and how to apply. She also gives us lots of info & advice on the tax implications of this and any unemployment benefits received this past year.
This Week's Topics:
• The new PPP situation: what are the specifics? Who qualifies?
• Calculating what amount of money you can get
• The updated processes making it easier for you to get your loan forgiven
• Are PPP Funds taxable? Tax implications of PPP and unemployment
• Should you hire an accountant this year?
• Good options for doing your own taxes
• Good reasons why you need you file your taxes
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting a Roomba! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or iTunes. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!