Ep. 181 • How I Went From 2 Clients to 200 w/ @the.blonde.chronicles
Hairstylist and educator Carly Zanoni struggled her entire first year of booth rental. Building a clientele became her number one focus, and has now achieved success along with becoming a Schwarzkopf ambassador and a part of the BTC team. She shares what worked for her then, and what works now in the Instagram era.
This Week's Topics:
• Being a part of the BTC team & the Schwarzkopf Digital Artistic Team- creating digital content for brands
• Leaving her first commission job for booth rental; major struggles for the first year
• What she would do differently to build a clientele now
• Specific Instagram strategies for attracting clientele
• Raising your prices – how she does it
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting a BaBylissPRO Straightening Iron! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or iTunes. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!