Ep. 202 • Stop Trying to Please Everyone! It’s Sabotaging Your Business w/ Dawn Bradley
Hairstylist, educator and business coach Dawn Bradley @dawnbradleyhair has struggled with anxiety and imposter syndrome throughout her career. In dealing with her anxiety and insecurities, she has developed effective teaching courses for hairdressing as well as business. We discuss how setting boundaries can improve your business (and happiness) behind the chair.
This week's topics:
• Getting her dream job at 24 and having anxiety & self-sabotage; quitting and moving back home
• Avoiding unfamiliar situations and people to avoid anxiety
• Moving to Calgary and building a clientele out of her basement through social media
• A bad client experience that caused a major panic attack & wake-up call
• Top things a hairdresser can do to improve their situation behind the chair
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting a Roomba! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or iTunes. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!