Ep. 215 - Don’t Just Sit There: Meditation, Motherhood + The Mindset of Abundance with Biet Simkin
BECOMING. RESPONSIBILITY. WISDOM. IMPERFECT PRACTICE. MOTHERHOOD. MEDITATION. Biet Simkin returns to Almost 30 nearly two years after we first spoke to her. Since we have become dear friends and have collaborated and connected on a very deep level. She brought her daughter Cash to the studio, which made our entire year. This child is other wordly and so beautiful.
Biet is one of only a handful of teachers in the U.S. qualified to bring meditation to the masses; featured in numerous popular media publications, Biet has led meditations at the Museum of Modern Art in Manhattan, Sundance Film Festival, and luxury hotels from Los Angeles to the Amalfi Coast. She is a dear friend and a woman who inspires us to always dig deep and lean in to what is hard. In our conversation today, Biet talks to us about breaking negative thought patterns, her new book, welcoming more abundance into her life, and so much more.
We also talk about:
- What pregnancy looked like for Biet
- The mindset around becoming a mother
- Shifting her mindset for allowing abundance in
- The connection she felt with her mother while being pregnant
- The Law of 7
- What Biet’s new breathwork practices look like
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Learn more: bietsimkin.com
- Instagram: @guidedbybiet
- Read: Don’t Just Sit There
- Almost 30 ep 48 ft. Biet Simkin
- May 4th: London with Millana Snow
- Kopari | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% your first order at koparibeauty.com
- Calm | Get 25% off a Calm premium subscription at www.calm.com/almost30
- Chosen Foods | Use code ALMOST30 for 50% off at chosenfoods.com/almost30
- Third Love | Head to thirdlove.com/almost30 for 15% off!
- Four Sigmatic | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off your order at foursigmatic.com/almost30
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media