Ep. 22 - Purple Chipmunk Proboscis
- Ratatouille Ride - Disneyland Paris (YouTube)
- Ep. 7 - Harvesting French monkey tears, episode about Disneyland Paris
- Proboscis (Wikipedia)
A proboscis /proʊˈbɒsɪs/ is an elongated appendage from the head of an animal, either a vertebrate or an invertebrate. In invertebrates, the term usually refers to tubular mouthparts used for feeding and sucking. In vertebrates, a proboscis is an elongated nose or snout.
In aesthetics, the uncanny valley is a hypothesized relationship between the degree of an object’s resemblance to a human being and the emotional response to such an object. The concept of the uncanny valley suggests that humanoid objects which imperfectly resemble actual human beings provoke uncanny or strangely familiar feelings of eeriness and revulsion in observers. Valley denotes a dip in the human observer’s affinity for the replica, a relation that otherwise increases with the replica’s human likeness.
- The Fantastic Mr. Fox - Eating Breakfast (YouTube)
- Wes Anderson // Centered (YouTube)
- You Know It’s Wes Andersen IF… (YouTube)
- Mindhunter (Wikipedia)
- How David Fincher Hijacks Your Eyes (YouTube)
- There’s a Reason Why This Mindhunter Character Seems So Familiar (TV Guide)
- Original manuscript of Jack Kerouac’s ‘On The Road’ unrolled (YouTube)
- Donald Trump and Benito Mussolini: Striking Parallels (The HyperTexts)