Ep. 254 - Kelly Love on Creating a Safe, Nontoxic Home for Clean Living
Are you looking to live a greener, nontoxic life? Then today’s episode is for you! We are joined by Kelly Love to discuss all things clean living. Due to serious health issues stemming from the toxins in food and cleaners, Kelly and her co-founders created Branch Basics—plant and mineral based, nontoxic cleaning products safe for the whole family.
In our conversation, Kelly explains the health implications of using conventional cleaning products, and the pollution it creates in our homes. Reading labels and ingredients is critical due to the lack of regulation and safety testing in the United States. Kelly educates us on what to avoid, and provides resources to make understanding ingredients easier, like using EWG and Think Dirty. She provides simple solutions, so you can begin cleaning out your home today!
We also talk about:
- How to dispose of toxic products
- Difference between unscented vs. fragrance
- How not all ‘green’ products are safe
- Ingredients in Branch Basics products
- Looking out for toxic chemicals in furniture & paper products
- Using the sun to help remove toxicity
- Books L&K are reading
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Learn more: branchbasics.com/ (use code ALMOST30)
- Instagram: @branchbasics
- Home Cleanse Guide: branchbasics.com/home-cleanse
- September 18th: Nashville with Julie Solomon
- September 19th: Nashville with Dr. Josh Axe
- October 3rd: NYC with Nikki Glaser
- October 4th: NYC with Erin Claire Jones
- Sophia Bush Podcast 'Work in Progress'
- Instacart | Visit instacart.com or download the Instacart app and use code ALMOST30 at checkout for $10 off your first order
- HUM Nutrition | Use code ALMOST30NATION for 15% off at humnutrition.com
- Dr. Roebucks | Visit sephora.com and search for Dr. Roebucks
- Four Sigmatic | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off your order at foursigmatic.com/almost30
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media