Ep. 257 - Gabrielle Bernstein on Being a ‘Super Attractor’ + Overcoming Postpartum Depression
In today’s episode, we are sitting down with motivational speaker and #1 New York Times Best Selling author, Gabrielle Bernstein! In her new book, Super Attractor, Gabby reveals how to manifest the life you desire. She enlightens us on what stops someone from manifesting, how to stay in alignment with source, and her first experience with channeling.
We also get into the topic of mental health as Gabby is incredibly real and transparent about her struggles with postpartum depression. Her newest mission is to be of service to women who suffer from postpartum, and bring awareness through education. Gabby also shares her experience with SIBO and healing gut inflammation by eradicating stress and changing her diet. You’ll learn all about “sleep hygiene” and Gabby’s daily practices like meditation, prayer, and exercise.
We also talk about:
- Transforming our belief systems
- Having guidance beyond our physical sight
- Comparison versus judgment
- Gabby’s experience with resisting joy and play
- What Gabby’s son has taught her
- Having trust when channeling
- What freedom feels like in your body, heart & mind
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- October 3rd: NYC with Nikki Glaser
- October 4th: NYC with Erin Claire Jones
- October 9th: NYC with Stewart Pearce
- October 29th: Washington D.C. with Heidi Stevens
- October 30th: Philadelphia with K&L
- Better Help | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month
- Lola | Use code ALMOST30 for 40% off all subscriptions at mylola.com
- Felix Gray | Visit felixgrayglasses.com/almost30 for free shipping and 30 days of risk-free returns
- GoMacro Bars | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at gomacro.com
- Ancient Nutrition | Visit ancientnutrition.com and use code ALMOST20 for 20% off
- Modern Fertility | www.modernfertility.com/almost30 for $20 off a purchase
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media