Ep. 258 - Deep Healing: Onsite Workshops Solo with Krista and Lindsey
Today, Krista and Lindsey share their profound experience and the lessons they learned at the Onsite Workshops Creatives’ Retreat. It was five days of connecting and healing with some of the most inspiring, impactful people they have ever met. They share details of their group affirmation practice, explore the seven rights of a child, and talk about the power of surprises! From trauma and the subconscious mind, to connecting with others by expressing feelings of shame, to codependency and boundaries—K&L open up about their experiences and the deep healing that occurred.
They also talk about:
- Krista experiencing imposter syndrome
- Small group therapy & sculpts
- Codependency, boundaries, & self-care
- Taking time to acknowledge your own pain
- Denying emotions
- Equine therapy
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- October 3rd: NYC with Nikki Glaser
- October 4th: NYC with Erin Claire Jones
- October 9th: NYC with Stewart Pearce
- October 29th: Washington D.C. with Heidi Stevens
- October 30th: Philadelphia with K&L
- Peloton | Visit onepeloton.com and use code ALMOST30 for $100 of accessories with purchase of the tread.
- Ancient Nutrition | Visit ancientnutrition.com and use code ALMOST20 for 20% off
- GoMacro Bars | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at gomacro.com
- Bombas | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your 1st order at Bombas.com/almost30
- Article | www.article.com/ALMOST30 for $50 off a purchase of $100 or more
- Chosen Foods | Use code ALMOST30 for 50% off at chosenfoods.com/almost30
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media