Ep. 260 - Gigi and Bryce Goldman on Pivoting Quickly + The Power of Recognizing Your Successes
For Kopari Beauty founders Gigi and Bryce Goldman, their company is more than just a business—it’s a lifestyle they’ve created. They are incredibly humble and transparent about mistakes they’ve made, how they developed their strong partnership, and the role influencers play in growing their business. We talk about the relationships they have with their kids, and setting boundaries with work conversations in the home. This power couple is so easy to talk to, and we are so proud to work with them. Their wisdom on building strong relationships, values, and your dream business inspires us daily--we know it will for you as well!
We also talk about:
- Challenges of being a couple in business together
- Focusing on the small wins
- Building a positive work space
- How social media gives us voices
- Advice on starting a business
- Saying ‘no’ and setting priorities
- Importance of knowing your company’s values, mission, + vision
- How they are giving back to the Filipino community
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- October 4th: NYC with Erin Claire Jones
- October 9th: NYC with Stewart Pearce
- October 29th: Washington D.C. with Heidi Stevens
- October 30th: Philadelphia with K&L
- Stunn Collective | Visit stunnco.com/almost30 or use code ALMOST30 at check-out to receive 20% off your first order
- Kopari Beauty | Visit www.koparibeauty.com/almost30 for 20% off
- Honeybook | Use code ALMOST30 for 50% off the first year of Honeybook at honeybook.com
- Perfect Bar | www.perfectbar.com/almost30 for 15% off
- Work in Progress with Sophia Bush | Listen to funny, personal, professional, and sometimes even political conversations with Sophia and guests that inspire her.
- SafeSleeve | Use code ALMOST30 for 10% off at safesleevecases.com
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media