Ep. 281 - Vibrating Higher with Lalah Delia
CATCH UP WITH K + L
In today’s catch up sesh with K + L, they’re talking friends, phones, and psychedelic experiences. They ponder the conundrum of how to connect and support friends without spending more time on our phones. K shares her recent experience with the Saint Jhn concert, fake tickets, and mushrooms. Tune in for some mind-expanding talk about projected reality and K + L’s personal experiences!
Today we are sitting down with spiritual writer, wellness educator, and author of Vibrate Higher Daily, Lalah Delia! To kick off this empowering conversation, we explore what it means to focus our energy on meaningful causes without spreading ourselves thin. For Lalah, this includes knowing cancer-causing products associated with California Proposition 65. She shares tips for removing toxins from your body and environment, like plants for filtering the air.
We then ask Lalah about her spiritual journey and what it means to vibrate higher. She shares her personal experience with identifying as a victim to unpack how we can change the beliefs that keep us out of our power. We breakdown what it means to show up, hold space, and be a meaningful presence for those around us. Lalah reveals the essence of being a vibrational being, and how it influences the way we connect with others and experience the world. She provides guidance for learning to let your intuition lead you, and mantras for mindfulness.
We also talk about:
- Vibrating higher in relationships
- Surrendering to help
- Fear of being with yourself
- The power of grace
- Standing in your knowing
- Forgiveness & vibratory rate
- Lalah’s forms of self-care
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Learn more: vibratehigherdaily.com
- Twitter: @LalahDelia
- Instagram: @lalahdelia
- Book: Vibrate Higher Daily
- Recommended Books: The Inward Journey by Howard Thurman ; The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
- Your PodcastPro: yourpodcastpro.com
- February 29th: Malibu, CA with Jenna Zoe
- Lola | Use code ALMOST30 for 40% off all subscriptions at mylola.com
- Buffy | Go to www.buffy.co use code ALMOST30 for $20 off
- Warby Parker | Order five pairs of glasses to try at home for FREE at warbyparker.com/almost30
- Mowellens | Use code ALMOST30 for 10% off your first purchase at mowellens.com
- Better Help | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media