Ep. 322: Late Season Deer, Missing a Buck, Public Land, and other Q&A
Today on the show we’re tackling listener questions on topics ranging from how to kill late season deer, how to identify top whitetail food sources, recovering from a missed deer, public land and much more.
- The official launch of That Wild Country
- How to move on from a missed deer
- Staying motivated in the midst of a long tough deer hunting season
- Tactics for killing a buck during late season
- Keeping your feet warm in cold weather
- Determining the top food sources at different points of the year - greens VS grains
- Will does blow at bucks?
- How my transition to a back tension release has gone
- Should you take a head-on shot at a deer with a bow?
- Getting bucks shoulder mounted VS euro mounted
- Latest update on the hunt for "Tran"
Shop MeatEater Merch
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.