Ep. 344 - Long-Distance Relationships: How to Stay Connected + Grow
Long-distance relationships are hard. Period. Whether it’s your romantic partner, friends, or family, it’s difficult to keep your relationship thriving without seeing each other in person. Lindsey has plenty of experience with this! She is currently in a long-distance relationship. While we can’t travel and see the people we love as often as we’d like, Lindsey’s hope is that you can take these tips and apply them to any long-distance relationship to make things a little easier.
We talk about:
- Finding out what communication styles work best for you
- Checking in about each others’ day
- Making sure to connect intentionally
- Giving each other permission to explore your interests
- Making a shared playlist—music is healing!
- Focusing on positivity
- Taking advantage of distance to work through things
- Having a long-term plan
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Acuity Scheduling | Get a 45-day extended free trial by going to https://acuityscheduling.com/almost30.
- Paragon Vitamins | Use code ALMOST30 at paragonvitamins.com to get the Hair Test Kit & Report and 4 weeks of vitamins for $90 (30% off).
- Athletic Greens | Get 20 travel packs FREE ($79 value) with your first purchase at www.athleticgreens.com/almost30
- Better Help | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month.
- Thrive Market | Use code ALMOST30 to save 25% off your first order. Visit thrivemarket.com/almost30 peep and purchase our morning ritual essentials!
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media