Ep. 347 - Cultivate Your Power with Tiff McFierce
First, please follow @tiffmcfierce on Instagram immediately! She is a feel-good, inspiring follow who will fill your feed with good music and empowering messages. She is the first Black woman resident DJ in the NBA, and she has been DJing across Instagram all throughout quarantine, bringing love and joy and positivity to the internet. She’s also an #AerieREAL role model and just an all-around badass babe, supporting women and infusing people with confidence wherever she goes. She is the founder of Look In vs Lookin, a wellness experience brand that uses music, movement and meditation to support sharing your inner light. She believes that everyone’s biggest cheerleader and BFF is themselves, and ain’t that the truth?? We go deep into the topics of what it’s like struggling to make a living following your passion, and taking on a journey of self-discovery. You are going to LOVE her!!
We also talk about:
- Vision boarding
- Living what you’ve wanted to do
- Making a living as an artist
- Finding your ground and living in stillness
- The democratization of wellness
- Making space in a white male dominated world
- Getting into the music industry
- Empowering all women
- Working on yourself to reflect on the outside world
- Realizations of self-discovery
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Learn more: tiffmcfierce.com
- Follow Tiff McFierce on Instagram: @tiffmcfierce + @look_inVSlookin
- Twitter: @tiffmcfierce
- New merch is available at shopalmost30.com
- Birch Living | Receive $200 off any Birch mattress by visiting birchliving.com/almost30
- Winged CBD | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your order at wingedcbd.com/almost30.
- Book of the Month | Get your first book for $9.99 with code ALMOST30 at www.bookofthemonth.com
- Better Help | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media