Ep. 353 - Mark Groves: Boundaries Are Love + Other No-BS Advice
Mark Groves has one of those stories that just makes you go WOW. He spent years working in the finance and pharmaceutical world in jobs that he hated, filling his life with relationships with people that didn’t serve him. So when he hit rock bottom, he used it as an opportunity to create a life of power, love, + purpose. Now, he’s a human connection specialist who gives no-BS advice. We talk about quarantine, being open to your partner’s truth, the psychology of Instagram models, men and women’s programming, how women often bear the emotional burden in their relationship, codependency, giving words to feelings, and the hottest damn thing anyone can do in a relationship. This message is so necessary right now - all we ask is that you are open. We’re sure there is a message for you in this conversation.
We also talk about:
- Being fully present in your life
- Allowing yourself to feel without being in constant pain
- The importance of self-love
- Being open to your partner’s truths
- The socialization of men and women
- Seeing through untruth
- Why men follow Instagram models
- The sexiness of self-worth
- Experiencing new things together
Find more to love at almost30.com!
- Mark Groves Podcast: omny.fm/shows/mark-groves
- Check out our new merch collection at shopalmost30.com
- EverlyWell | Get 15% off a test using code ALMOST30 at everlywell.com/almost30
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month.
- ABLE | Go to livefashionable.com/almost30 and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your first order
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media