Ep. 355 - Gabby Reece Says Give Yourself a Break
Gabby Reece is iconic. She’s an athlete, a leader, an author, a wife, a mother, and an entrepreneur, and yet still so down-to-earth it’s kinda hard to believe. She popularized the idea of “going first” when interacting with other people: smile first, wave first, talk first, and break the tension without allowing awkwardness to grow between you. It’s a welcoming invitation to be present. She has such a liberating perspective on purpose, parenting, embracing the beauty and lessons in different phases of your life, and just being a good person on this planet. This is such an incredibly dynamic conversation from a true LEGEND that will hopefully encourage you to do things in your own way!
We also talk about:
- The power of going first + human connection
- Horizontal vs Vertical relationships
- Learning to know yourself outside of the “noise”
- Embracing your masculinity as a female
- Gabby’s spiritual journey
- Raising girls in this current environment and social media society
- Prioritizing movement throughout life
- Her self-care routine
- Productive confrontation in relationships
- Articulating from love vs. reaction
Find more to love at almost30.com!
- Podcast: gabriellereece.com/category/the-gabby-reece-show
- Instagram: @gabbyreece
- Check out our new merch collection at shopalmost30.com
- Laird Superfood Creamer
- Winged CBD | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your order at wingedcbd.com/almost30.
- Brooklinen | Get $20 off AND free shipping when you use code ALMOST30 at brooklinen.com
- Function of Beauty | Visit functionofbeauty.com/almost30 to save 20% off your first order
- Curology | Go to Curology.com/almost30 for a free 30-day trial, just pay for shipping and handling
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media