#Ep. 60 10 Reasons NOT To Drink This Holiday Season
10. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT. ALCOHOL ISN’T GOING ANYWHERE, It will never be more amazing than it was the last time you drink. The alcohol doesn’t create the experience, YOU DO! Alcohol doesn’t evolve into something more sophisticated or more enlightened. You’ve done it all at this point.
9. BOOST YOUR IMMUNITY
8. KEEP YOUR INHIBITIONS IN CHECK
7. BE THE EMOTIONALLY STABLE ONE FOR OTHERS WHO MAY NEED SUPPORT
6. LEAD BY EXAMPLE (take the high road, step out of judgment into curiosity. You can love AND tell the truth) generate a list of questions that take the focus off of you.
5. SAVE YOUR ENERGY (future focus for that evening, the next day and into the week)
4. EXPLORE CURIOSITY (whats your experience with your food, the music, your body etc…?)
3. CREATE A NEW RITUAL: 2020 IS ALL ABOUT OUT WITH THE OLD
TRADITIONS ARE ONLY USEFUL IF THEY ARE SUPPORTIVE OF EVOLUTION.
WE DON’T JUST DO SOMETHING BECAUSE OUR GRANDPARENTS DID.
2. FIND THE REAL MEANING OF THIS SEASON (hint: it’s not about getting wasted and missing the whole thing, you might as well just take a nap!)
1.HONOR YOUR TRUTH: “Your intuition is guiding you towards your highest good for your highest good”. Laura Aszman
Schedule a free alignment session with Mary HERE
Hula Hoop Instructor Laura Aszman on Ep. #39