Ep.07 // Teresa Herd, Intel's former VP Global Creative Director
From 1500 external agencies to a team of 85 employees and ~30 freelancers
When her mom wanted her to become a doctor, her art teacher had other advice. Teresa knew at a young age that she felt creativity in her bones. How would she mend the two futures? She went on to study medical illustration, and through a series of career stepping stones, carved her path to leading one of the world's premier in-house agencies.
What we cover:
- Robot Bees...with backpacks?
- 11th hour change in creative with Lady Gaga at the Grammys
- Emboldened to be a voice for the LGBTQ community
- Responsible Diversity & Inclusion
- In-House vs. External, it's about the best talent
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE and REVIEW it. This greatly helps others in finding the show.
SIGN UP to receive emails when new episodes are published.
Produced by: Philly Made Creative
Host/Producer/Editor/Assistant Sound Engineer/Artwork: Kristen Berman
Producer/Sound Engineer/Music Supervisor/Assistant Editor: Matt Berman