Ep.077 - Why I Pushed the Pause Button and What's Next with Ken Westgaard
It's been a quiet month and a half, but we're back at it! This is a very personal episode, but I believe that there are some things in here that I'm sure you can resonate with. If you do, please let me know over at IG and slide into my DM.
In this episode, I talk about...
- Why I needed a break from everything
- Positive Covid test and being in isolation
- Unsure of what direction I wanted to take
- How I was focusing on building the wrong bridge
- The Rise of the 6-Figure Launcher and the OMG Launching Crew
- Plans for a course
- Beta launch in June
- Creating a free mini-course on how you can Map Out Your Launch In A Day
Rise of the 6-Figure Launcher FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/riseofthe6figurelauncher
OMG Launching Crew FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/omglaunchingcrew
WANT TO BE GUEST ON THE SHOW?
Apply at the bottom of this page: https://www.kenwestgaard.com/podcast
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag me @kenwestgaard.
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast to receive notifications of new episodes.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to iTunes, and thanks for your support of this show.
Support the show (http://paypal.me/kenwestgaard)