Ep.091 - Adapting to the changes in your Facebook and Instagram Ads with Shelby Fowler
“We all want to be seen as the go-to so in order to do that, I have to be running ads in between (launches) but here’s the thing you don’t have to be spending a whole lot.”
Shelby Fowler is a Facebook Instagram Ad strategist. She is the founder and CEO of ads agency Fempire Media. She’s passionate about helping entrepreneurs escape the long hours, get out of the hustle, and start to scale with an automated sales machine.
In today’s episode, Shelby shares her experience and her inside knowledge. The Facebook and Instagram ads are going through major changes that could make or break the success of your launches.
Want to know how you can stay on top of your game? Listen to this episode.
- The iOS 14 update and what it means for you and advertisers
- Why you should still run ads
- The changes you need to be doing to make the most of the changes
- Facebook and Instagram ad strategies
- Success vs Failure of an Ad
Want to connect with Shelby Fowler?
Support the show (http://paypal.me/kenwestgaard)