Episode #006: How Meditation Changed My Life and Became My Calling with Hannah Galliers
What is the Grow2Gether Podcast?
The Grow2Gether Podcast is a weekly podcast where host and founder Luke Burrows has conversations with our community members and the next generation to give them a platform to share their stories, challenges, and plans for the future.
Who are we joined by and what do we cover in this episode?
In this episode of the Grow2Gether podcast, we're joined by Grow2Gether community member and Mindfulness Coach Hannah Galliers. In this episode, Hannah shares her story of how not dealing with a personal trauma lead her to facing depression, turning to alcohol and being in a dark place and how meditation changed all of that for her and ended up becoming her calling.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- We all have challenges and obstacles that we face in our lives and talking about them really does help. If you find it hard to talk to a loved one, try talking to a counselor or someone else you trust.
- Surrounding yourself with positive and a network of people who actually want to listen to you and help you to grow is crucial in all walks of life, not just when you're in a dark place.
- The first step to change is to recognise that there is a problem and being open to change.
- We all have a purpose and a calling, Hannah's happened to be meditation. Become aware of the signs that life is showing you to find and pursue your purpose and calling.
- Plus, much much more!
Important links and mentions from this episode:
- Connect with Hannah via Facebook or Instagram
- Learn more about what Hannah does here
- Join the Grow2Gether Online Community
P.S. If you liked this episode, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review.