Episode #007: What do You Need to Express to be Fulfilled with Tshepang Pooe
What is the Grow2Gether Podcast?
The Grow2Gether Podcast is a weekly podcast where host and founder Luke Burrows has conversations with our community members and the next generation to give them a platform to share their stories, challenges, and plans for the future.
Who are we joined by and what do we cover in this episode?
In this episode of the Grow2Gether podcast, we're joined by Grow2Gether community member, Blogger, and Young Entrepreneur Tshepang Pooe, as we talk about her passion for wellness, the challenges she has faced and how she has been able to overcome those challenges by finding what she has needed to express to be fulfilled on an individual level. Tshpang also shares how you can do the same - especially for those who are naturally creative like Tshapang is and get lots of ideas.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Wellness isn't just physical or what we eat. It's our mindset, beliefs, self-love, and self-care.
- If you're a creative person or get lots of ideas but don't know which ones to pursue understand that expression is your motivation and to really find out what it is you want to express ask yourself - 'what do I need to express to be fulfilled on an individual level?' and pursue the answers that you uncover.
- Curiosity is an undervalued trait that will help you to find the solutions to the challenges and answers that you're looking for.
- When you know why you're doing what you're doing, you'll doubt yourself less, have more confidence in yourself and it will give you the strength to continue in difficult times.
- Plus, much much more!
Important links and mentions from this episode:
- Connect with Tshapang on Instagram
- Check out Tshapang's blog here
- Join the Grow2Gether Online Community
P.S. If you liked this episode, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review.