Episode #008: How to Have Faith in Your Personal Development Journey to Reach Your Ultimate Destiny with Leeroy Mabonga
What is the Grow2Gether Podcast?
The Grow2Gether Podcast is a weekly podcast where host and founder Luke Burrows has conversations with our community members and the next generation to give them a platform to share their stories, challenges, and plans for the future.
Who are we joined by and what do we cover in this episode?
In this episode of the Grow2Gether podcast, we're joined by Writer and the Founder of Faith, Health and Wealth Leeroy Mabonga as we dive into his story and learn how he has faith in his personal development journey - no matter what challenges he faces - as he knows he's on the right path to reach his ultimate destiny. Leeroy also shares how to develop a similar mindset and the challenges he has faced so far.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Discipline is the first step to control and patience is the first step to self-control. Disciplined-patience is the first step to gaining and maintaining control. And, once you understand this strategy you'll able to move forward and develop yourself in a way where you're taking the actions that are moving you forward to your ultimate goal.
- Without perseverance, you'll end up getting "crushed" by the challenges and temporary defeats you will meet on your journey.
- Reflection is important as it develops self-awareness, is a great growth tool to learn from past experiences and enables you to find solutions to the challenges that you're facing.
- Having a vision gives you purpose, something to wake up for, keeps you grounded and is a simple way of looking at life. Believing and having faith in your vision is important in a world where if you don't you will become part of someone else's vision.
- Plus, much much more!
Important links and mentions from this episode:
- Connect with Leeroy on Facebook
- Check out Faith, Health and Wealth
- Join the Grow2Gether Online Community
P.S. If you liked this episode, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review.