Episode #010: How Starting My Personal Growth and Entrepreneurship Journey Has Changed My Life with Devesh Tilokani
What is the Grow2Gether Podcast?
The Grow2Gether Podcast is a weekly podcast where host and founder Luke Burrows has conversations with our community members and the next generation to give them a platform to share their stories, challenges, and plans for the future.
Who are we joined by and what do we cover in this episode?
In this episode of the Grow2Gether podcast, we're joined by the Founder & CEO of ProgressHolic Devesh Tilokani. Growing up, Devesh, was extremely shy, introverted and reserved and he lived this way for the first 16 years of his life until he reached a point in his life where he asked himself the question of if I die today, would I be proud of the life I lived? His answer was no and that's when his personal growth journey started. In this episode of the Grow2Gether podcast we dive into that journey Devesh has been on.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Emotional intelligence is the ability to see the emotion but not be the emotion and to slow down your reaction time to the point where you no longer react but respond. Reflection helps with this.
- Time is the most precious resource we have and most people aren't taking responsibility for where they are spending their time. In order to be the best person you can be, start by taking responsibility, ownership, and accountability of where and how you're spending your time.
- Enjoy the process of improving yourself including all of the ups and all of the downs and become addicted to daily progress.
- Younger generations are starting to wake up to the challenges the world face, and the impact that they can have on the world and not just accepting life for what it is. This generation is called generation impact and it's called that for a reason.
- Plus, much much more!
Important links and mentions from this episode:
- Connect with Devesh on Instagram
- Check out and learn more about ProgressHolic
- Join the Grow2Gether Online Community
P.S. If you liked this episode, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review.