Episode #011: How to Stop Fearing Other People's Judgment and Become Your Authentic Self with Jennifer Lion
What is the Grow2Gether Podcast?
The Grow2Gether Podcast is a weekly podcast where host and founder Luke Burrows has conversations with our community members and the next generation to give them a platform to share their stories, challenges and plans for the future.
Who are we joined by and what do we cover in this episode?
In this episode of the Grow2Gether podcast, we're joined by Grow2Gether community member and Personal Growth Blogger, Jennifer Lion.
Personal growth is a huge passion of Jennifer's who now uses blogging and IG as a micro-blog to share her personal growth journey. Getting into personal growth has and still does has a profound positive impact on Jennifer's life and now she is sharing it with the world.
Jennifer's vision is to live in a world where more people are more mindful, empowered, embrace authenticity and share their unique gifts with the world something we discuss in this episode of the Grow2Gether Podcast. We also discuss how to overcome other people's judgement something many people face.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- The thing that is holding most people back from being their authentic selves is the judgement that they feel and face from others.
- Too often we listen to the outside opinions of others instead of pursuing and doing the things we want to do. Instead, we should approach thing with a child-like approach and just start. Whether that's a podcast, blog, or YouTube channel, just start!
- Developing a growth mindset helps you to enjoy the process of your personal growth journey, overcome all types of fear and overall enjoy life more.
- The limiting beliefs that we hold can often get in the way of us being our authentic selves. Start to overcome this ask yourself thought-provoking questions like - 'what would I do and who would I be if I didn't have these limiting beliefs?'
- Plus, much much more!
Important links and mentions from this episode:
- Connect with Jennifer via Instagram here
- Check out and read Jennifer's blog here
- Join the Grow2Gether Online Community
- Read the full show notes here
- Watch the video version of the podcast here
P.S. If you liked this episode, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review.