Episode #012: How to Overcome Your Internal and External Challenges in Life and Continue to Move Forward with Anmol Singh
What is the Grow2Gether Podcast?
The Grow2Gether Podcast is a weekly podcast where host and founder Luke Burrows has conversations with our community members and the next generation to give them a platform to share their stories, challenges and plans for the future.
Who are we joined by and what do we cover in this episode?
In this episode of the Grow2Gether podcast, we're joined by Grow2Gether community member Anmol Singh. Anmol who's from Lucknow, India and is a stock trader, startup guy and loves making videos that can help youth become a better version of themselves. Anmol also enjoys cricket, playing the guitar, working out and reading self-improvement and personal growth books.
During this episode with Anmol, we dive deeper into his personal growth (and entrepreneurial journey) and learn how he's been able to overcome his internal and external challenges and continue to move forward.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- The difference between internal and external challenges and how with all of these different challenges, it can be easy to give up. But, we should never give up on finding our calling in life.
- A lot of us don't have access to good leaders. But, we can use Social Media as a tool to connect with these types of people and mentors who can help us to grow.
- It can be easy to just do things for the money. But, often when we do so we forget the true purpose of why we are doing it and get sucked into all different types of things.
- Plus, much much more!
Important links and mentions from this episode:
- Connect with Anmol via Instagram here
- Check out and watch Anmol's YouTube here
- Join the Grow2Gether Online Community
- Read the full show notes here
- Watch the video version of the podcast here
P.S. If you liked this episode, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review.