Episode #014: The Inside Out Approach to Happiness with Parnaz Esheen
What is the Grow2Gether Podcast?
The Grow2Gether Podcast is a weekly podcast where host and founder Luke Burrows has conversations with our community members and the next generation to give them a platform to share their stories, challenges and plans for the future.
Who are we joined by and what do we cover in this episode?
In this episode of the Grow2Gether podcast, we're joined by Parnaz Esheen who is a multi-passionate young woman who's passions include everything about mindset and wellness. In this episode with Parnaz, we discuss the inside out approach to happiness and her personal development journey as it's something that has completely transformed her life and is something that she is deeply passionate about.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Most people chase happiness and never find it because they are approaching it with an outside-in approach, instead of an inside out approach. This leads to always chasing new gadgets, people and trying to keep up with the Joneses.
- Sharing your vulnerabilities and challenges isn't as scary as it seems and can lead to building amazing new connections with like-minded people from all over the world. Of course, you'll get haters - the key is just not to focus there.
- Self-awareness is the number 1 key to growth yet often peoples ego's get in the way. When this happens having humility is crucial to stop and notice what you're doing is not working or serving you.
- Developing a growth and a positive mindset is key in all walks of life. If you're feeding your mind with negative or the wrong thoughts you'll never going to be happy.
- Plus, much much more!
Important links and mentions from this episode:
- Connect with Parnaz via Instagram here
- Learn more about Grow2Gether via our website
- Get the full show notes from our blog
- Watch the video version of the podcast here
...p.s. If you liked this episode, it would mean the world to us if you could hit the subscribe button ;)