Episode #018: How Self Education Has Helped Me in Life and Entrepreneurship with Samantha Clay
What is the Grow2Gether Podcast?
The Grow2Gether Podcast is a weekly podcast where host and founder Luke Burrows has conversations with our community members and the next generation to give them a platform to share their stories, challenges and plans for the future.
Who are we joined by and what do we cover in this episode?
In this episode of the Grow2Gether podcast, we're joined by Samantha Clay, valued Grow2Gether Community member and Minister, Mindset Mentor and Speaker based in New York City.
Samantha has had the pleasure of working with amazing mentors specializing in small businesses, startups, coaching and speaking on her entrepreneurial and personal growth journey and recently has decided to take that experience and her story to create her own mentoring program called 'TransF.O.R.Mation'.
In this episode with Samantha, we discuss wellness, mentorship, mindset and specifically talk about how self-education has helped Samantha in life and on his entrepreneurial and personal growth journey.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Whatever your goals are in life you're going to have to do what you need to do in order to be where you want to be. There is no shortcut!
- Whenever you're going through changes in life or business you're never alone. Reach out to the people who can help and support you. If you don't know who or where to reach out to, do the necessary research to find the answers.
- If you want to accomplish your goals, be an empowered person and live your best life you're going to have to make self-education your business. Formal education will only take you so far!
- In this life, other people's opinions don't matter. Especially, if they are negative and don't help you to move forward. Your goals matter. The person that you want to become matters and this is the best place to focus your attention.
- Plus, much much more!
Important links and mentions from this episode:
- Learn more about Samantha and her program here
- Learn more about Grow2Gether via our website
- Get the full show notes from our blog
- Watch the video version of the podcast here
...p.s. If you liked this episode, it would mean the world to us if you could hit the subscribe button ;)