Episode #021: Start Pursuing Your Goals, Dreams and Passions with Tia Thompson
What is the Grow2Gether Podcast?
The Grow2Gether Podcast is a weekly podcast where host and founder Luke Burrows has conversations with our community members and the next generation to give them a platform to share their stories, challenges and plans for the future.
Who are we joined by and what do we cover in this episode?
In this episode of the Grow2Gether podcast, we're joined by Tia Thompson who is a University Student, Content Creator and Blogger from Jamaica. Tia help's people simplify their lives through accountability and productivity tips and loves to motivate and encourage others to use their God-given time wisely and increase their productivity.
During this episode with Tia, we discuss her personal growth journey, why she wanted to become a content creator, blogger and be her own boss and the steps she took to pursue her goals, dreams and passions!
Key takeaways from this episode:
- During our lives, we all face challenges and we're meant to so those challenges help us to grow. Far too many people face challenges and then settle - DO NOT SETTLE! Use what you have right now to overcome your challenges and accomplish what you want to with your life.
- Building a supportive community is key to your personal growth. No one achieved anything on their own. It doesn't matter whether it's 5 people or 50 surround yourself with people who are going to help you to grow.
- Even though the odds might be stacked against you, through continued personal growth/development you can overcome those odds and accomplish your goals and dreams.
- Get resourceful! Use whatever tools and resources you have right now to move you towards your goals and dreams. The key is just getting started and enjoying the journey along the way.
- Plus, much much more!
Important links and mentions from this episode:
- Connect with Tia on Instagram and check out her blog here
- Learn more about Grow2Gether via our website
- Watch the video version of the podcast here
...p.s. If you liked this episode, it would mean the world to us if you could hit the subscribe button ;)