Episode #022: Why You Should Have a Life Purpose Bigger Than Yourself with Dan Ginzburg
What is the Grow2Gether Podcast?
The Grow2Gether Podcast is a weekly podcast where host and founder Luke Burrows has conversations with our community members and the next generation to give them a platform to share their stories, challenges and plans for the future.
Who are we joined by and what do we cover in this episode?
In this episode of the Grow2Gether podcast, we're joined by Life Coach, Lawyer and Entrepreneur, Dan Ginzburg as we discuss life purpose and why having a life purpose far bigger than yourself is important in living a meaningful life and making a difference. We also dive into Dan's personal growth and entrepreneurial journey which brought up the topic for this episode as for a long time Dan was doing things and running businesses which gave him no purpose in life.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- It doesn't matter who you are and what you do if you don't have a life purpose bigger than yourself something will also be missing from your life. Contribution is one of the main core needs that we need as human-beings and without it will be always be questioning our existence.
- If you don't know what you're passionate about or what your purpose is that's okay. It comes to some people easier than others and the most important thing once you recognise this is to start and embracing the journey of figuring it out.
- As an entrepreneur, world changer or somebody who is pursuing more than one thing organisation is key in order to be productive and get stuff done. Where and how you spend your time is crucial and Dan shares how he organises his days and weeks.
- Living your life purpose will give you a completely different perspective on life where you get caught up in the "small stuff" or things that used to bother you. Dan explains why that is in this episode.
- Plus, much much more!
Important links and mentions from this episode:
- Connect with Dan over on Instagram and check out his website here
- Learn more about Grow2Gether via our website
- Watch the video version of the podcast here
- Pick up your copy of 'The MOM Test' here
...p.s. If you liked this episode, it would mean the world to us if you could hit the subscribe button ;)