Episode #023: How Self-Discipline, Self-Development & Fitness Changed My Life with Stefan Tosic
What is the Grow2Gether Podcast?
The Grow2Gether Podcast is a weekly podcast where host and founder Luke Burrows has conversations with our community members and the next generation to give them a platform to share their stories, challenges and plans for the future.
Who are we joined by and what do we cover in this episode?
In this episode of the Grow2Gether podcast, we're joined by Stefan Tosic who is a Bodybuilder and Fitness and Self-development YouTuber. Stefan helps people to reach their goals and is building a community of like-minded people who grow together both physically and mentally!
During this episode of the podcast, we talk about self-discipline, self-development and fitness and how it's changed Stefan's life. We also discuss the challenges Stefan faced growing up and how we overcame them.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Through working out, regular exercise or playing different sports you learn to be self-disciplined and other fundamental principles that can help you in any area of your life and/or business.
- Motivation can be important however, it's temporary and isn't a strategy to change or growth because it doesn't help people in dark times.
- Formal/state education is flawed as we're all different, have different ways that we learn and the education system doesn't recognise that and is just a one-fit all approach. That is why self-education is key as you can tailor to WHO YOU ARE.
- There are 6 core needs that human beings seek and these are the need for certainty, variety, love and connection, significance, growth and contribution and we cover these in this episode.
- Plus, much much more!
Important links and mentions from this episode:
- Connect with Stefan on YouTube or Instagram
- Learn more about Grow2Gether via our website
- Watch the video version of the podcast here
...p.s. If you liked this episode, it would mean the world to us if you could hit the subscribe button ;)