Episode 046: Email Deliverability: Everything You Need to Know
Did you know that having good email deliverability does not mean your emails reach the inbox? Email deliverability has many components that factor into a message reaching the inbox.
Understanding email deliverability is crucial, yet many marketers do not fully understand what goes into it.
This episode features Chris Kolbenschlag, Oracle Bronto’s director of deliverability, who tackles the myths, best practices, things marketers shouldn’t do and other elements around email deliverability.
You’ll hear us discuss:
· What email deliverability is and the factors that impact it.
· The fundamental elements of good email deliverability.
· The myths around subject lines, including specific words, emojis, and punctuations.
· Whether IP reputation or domain-based reputation is more important.
· Whether sending transactional and promotional emails through same IP is a good idea.
· The differences between B2B and B2C deliverability.
To contact Chris, or to learn more about Oracle Bronto:
To contact Chris, or to learn more about how Oracle Bronto can take your email to the next level: