Episode 047: The Rise of BOPIS & What It Means for Retailers
As today’s consumers continue to expect fast and free shipping, buy-online-pickup-in-store (BOPIS), also known as click-and-collect, is increasingly becoming a focused strategy for retailers. From pickup lockers and curbside delivery to in-store counters, BOPIS allows consumers to receive their orders quickly while helping keep retailer delivery costs under control.
In this episode, Charles Dimov, vice president of marketing at Order Dynamics, will discuss what consumers expect from BOPIS, how gender, age, and income level impact usage, where BOPIS is heading, and some key findings from their report, “The Rise of The Click and Collect Super Consumer.”
Step into the studio where we’ll also discuss:
• Which consumer groups use BOPIS more and why?
• The impact BOPIS has on customer average order value.
• Elements needed for a good BOPIS customer experience.
• Surprising correlation between BOPIS usage and the frequency of returns.
• How BOPIS usage correlates to returns.
To contact Charles, or to learn more about Order Dynamics:
• Website: https://www.orderdynamics.com/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/orderdynamics
• Email: email@example.com
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/cdimov
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cdimov/