Episode 1: What use is made of ETFs in managed account portfolios
IMAP in conjunction with BetaShares and Lonsec present the first Podcast in the Independent Thought series . In this Podcast Lukasz de Pourbaix (Lonsec) and Peter Harper (BetaShares) discuss
- What use is made of ETFs in managed account portfolios and is this changing as FUM in managed accounts grows?
- What issues can this give rise to?
- How are these issues addressed?
- What are the roles of the various participants in particular the issuer and market makers?
- What are the particular challenges of fixed interest ETFs?
- How can a portfolio manager efficiently switch between similar ETFs?
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store