Episode 1 Walking in Obedience
Ready, Set , Go - Being ready when God calls you to action, having the faith to move forward!
Noah was asked to walk in obedience in a BIG way. Noah teaches us to:
1) Prepare for the opportunity we don’t see
2) Learn to recognize the voice of the Lord
3) When you hear the Lord do it with faith, do it afraid, and do it immediately:
- faith disrupts your normal
- faith requires sacrifice
- faith makes us uncomfortable
Here are some questions to challenge you and encourage personal growth:
- Are you prepared for the opportunities you don’t see?
- In what way or what area is asking you to get prepared?
- Is it in your finances, health, ministry, career, motherhood?
- Do you recognize when God is speaking to you? If not, what is stopping you from hearing the voice of God?
If you enjoyed this podcast be sure to SHARE on your social media!
Go to www.jessicafernandez.com for blog posts, sermons, and new podcast episodes. Subscribe NOW to receive a FREE eBook, 10 Ways to Become Whole (Whether you're Married or Not!)!
Updated episodes of this podcast can also be found at www.shamelessaudacitypodcast.com.