Episode 10: Embrace, Extend, Trust? The Microsoft Interview
On this episode I have a very candid conversation with Linux advocate Christopher Scott, a Microsoft employee who's fighting for change inside the company, and trust outside of it.
- A Discovery of the Week to get your game library organized
- Slovenian FOSS musician Luka Prinčič introduces a fantastic Song from the Source
- Liam Dawe stops by to tell you about one of his favorite Linux games
Want to share your thoughts about Christopher's comments, or Microsoft in general? Do it here on the new DLN community forum!
This episode is also available on YouTube.
Special Guests: Christopher Scott and Liam Dawe.
- Linux For Everyone on YouTube
- Linux For Everyone on Twitch
- Destination Linux Network Community Forum
- Discovery of the Week: GameHub
- Linux Gaming Report: Devader on Steam
- Christopher Scott on Twitter
- UserVoice: OneDrive on Linux
- Songs from the Source: Levitation by Wanda & Nova deViator
- Luka Prinčič Discography — Luka Prinčič