Episode 10: Interest Rates and Portfolio Construction
Lukasz de Pourbaix of Lonsec Investment Solutions & Hamish Fitzsimons of Alliance Bernstein discuss the following points
- How are you changing portfolios in response to rising inflation and interest rates?
- Now that bond yields are over 3% are you reconsidering adding to fixed income in portfolios?
- What other asset classes do you like in this environment?
- Is it too late to sell long duration assets now or switch out of high growth managers?
- How do you see rising inflation impacting equity markets?
- What parts of the equity market do you prefer in an environment of rising rates and high inflation?
- What sectors do you see as potential offering inflation protection?
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store