Episode 113: Quarantine Work From Home Tips
With the precautionary measures in place to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, many companies have instituted work from home policies. We wanted to take the time to talk through remote work tips and best practices.
Links in this episode:
- Bon Appetit: Better-than-Takeout Stir-Fried Udon
- The Pioneer Woman: The Best Lasagna. Ever.
- NYTimes Cooking: Chicken and Rice Soup With Celery, Parsley and Lemon
- World Health Organization: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public
- Episode 47: How To Set Boundaries Without Feeling Guilty
- Magisto: 30 Work From Home Tips to Maximize Productivity and Help You Stay Connected
- Career Contessa
- The Skimm: Tips for Working From Home Effectively
- Girls’ Night In Club: Working From Home? Here's How to Take Care as You Do It