Episode 13: What is a mass tort and who is eligible?
Episode #13: What is a mass tort and who is eligible?
For this episode of the Breaking Down The Law Podcast we're joined by Tiffany Little, a Mass Torts Specialist. She's joined by Breaking Down The Law Podcast host, Ashley Rodriguez.
During today’s episode, we’ll be learning exactly what a mass tort is?
- What is a Mass Tort Case?
- What is the difference between a Mass Tort and a Class Action Litigation?
- The main difference between mass torts and class actions is how the large group of plaintiffs is treated.
- Is it still safe to consume the medications or still have the device implanted?
- What if someone is experiencing issues from a medication; how do I find out if there is a potential claim/lawsuit?
- What if someone doesn’t have the medicine anymore, how will they prove they took the medication?
- What if they already had several health issues and pre-existing conditions? Does that mean they would not qualify for a claim?
- How long do these types of cases usually take?
- What happens if they die and their case is still open?
Tiffany discusses these points and so many more, so we hope you’ll join us for this episode! You can learn more about Tiffany by visiting her online at www.attorneyguss.com.
Stay tuned for the next installment of the Breaking Down The Law Podcast with Stewart J Guss and Ashley Rodriguez!
Contact Us: 281-783-3934 or BreakingDownTheLaw@gmail.com