Episode 130: What's happening with mortgages?! Plus we talk HMRC, MTD and EPC.
Stuart and Simon are chatting about a few landlord favourites this week - tax, mortgages and EPCs!
The chat this week includes:
- Making Tax Digital (MTD) pilot.
- Making Tax Digital will make life easier in the long wrong, but change can be difficult.
- Mortgage issues threatening to collapse chains.
- Last minute mortgage withdrawal stories.
- Bank restrictions due to building/area exposure limits.
- Landlord EPC course from Sue Bryer.
- Key discoveries from a day talking about EPCs!
- To improve your EPC: insulate, improve the heating system, install PV (or similar).
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.