Episode 133: Making offers in this tough buying market
There are many reasons that buying in a "hot" property market can be difficult. Stuart and Simon explore some they've been thinking about and overcoming.
The discussion this week includes:
- Direct to Vendor deal is a GO.
- Paper work needed to arrange early access during a purchase.
- Competing with home buyers.
- Prices feel big.
- Preparing detailed financial forecasts with Property Prospector.
- Being confident in your calculations to move forwards.
- Mitigating uncertainty about hitting a market peak.
- Seeing market trends early with PaTMa's weekly property market stats email.
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.