Episode 134: An expert’s view on mortgages right now
Stuart and Simon are joined by mortgage expert Simon Glastonbury to share first hand experience of the current mortgage market. Covering challenges, new trends, interest rate forecasts and some quick-fire current interest rates.
The chat this week includes:
- Special guest - Mortgage broker Simon Glastonbury.
- Bank of England base rate has increased again.
- Mortgage companies pulling products at short notice.
- Service levels in the industry.
- Check access and reponse times when considering providers.
- Remortgage volume is very high.
- Why can't mortgage applications be more automated?
- Bridging finance is booming.
- Do BBL and CBILS still affect mortgage options.
- What might the base rate increase to?
- Current interest rates quick-fire!
- Find us on Twitter or LinkedIn: Stuart, Simon.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
This podcast is produced in association with PaTMa, the leading application for self managing landlords who want to save time and stay compliant. Easily track properties, tenancies, tenants, repairs, rent, mortgage payments and safety certificates. Get your FREE account today.
Special Guest: Simon Glastonbury.