Episode 14: Are automation and digitalization the future of supply chain?
Joined by UT supply chain professor and information systems expert Randy Bradley, co-hosts Ted Stank and Thomas Goldsby discuss filling supply chain gaps and creating efficiency with automation, liberating data with insights, and the benefits of digitalization and digitization. Ted and Tom also discuss consumer spending, demand shaping, product shortages, and FedEx's announcement that it would fall short of its income numbers for the quarter.
- CSCMP Edge Conference
- Meet Mike Burnette and learn about "Winning Supply Chain Leadership Best Practices" session with Thomas Goldsby, Daniel Meyers, and Dave Hoyt
- Germany EMBA-GSC RP
- Learn More about our Executive MBA for Global Supply Chain Residence Periods
- Consumer Spending - WVLT Interview with Co-Host Thomas Goldsby
- Listen the episode with a discussion about a potential recession and current inflation with UT Knoxville Professor Marianne Wanamaker
- Ford blue oval logo shortage information
- Details on the butter shortage
- FedEx reports first quarter results and cost savings plan
- Randy Bradley’s research on digitization and digitalization
- GSCI Blockchain Research
- Game Changing Trends in Supply Chain
- Demand/Supply Integration Best Practices Research
- Wearables in the Warehouse Article