Episode 142 - Easy Swaps for Detoxing Your Home with Sabrina Ann Zielinski ("Mama Z")
Doesn’t it seem like the world is going toward “toxic free” direction?
More and more, I think people are beginning to realize that there are a ton of chemicals in the products we use everyday. I’m talking everything from cleaning products, to food, to the makeup we put on our skin each morning.
From what I see, usually people have 2 reactions when they’re told this:
• “I know, I know but it’s so hard to change what I always use.”
• “Yeah, but all that other stuff is so much more expensive.”
Well, I’m here to tell you how you CAN turn your home into a toxic free environment.
My guest on the Dream Cast today, Mama Z, is here to help. She is the cofounder with her husband (who I interviewed a couple weeks ago) of Natural Living Family which is simply an amazing resource for anyone who wants to improve their family’s health naturally.
My key message for you is: it doesn’t have to be hard or expensive to live a toxic-free life and make your home safer for everyone! Listen to this episode to learn:
• Easy swaps for the products you think you can’t give up
• Why a toxic free home really is so important
• The difference between making a huge change and making a simple one that works
Don’t miss these vital tips, this episode can help you and your family be healthier TODAY!
Support the show (http://paypal.me/bwalsh)