Episode 15: How to Build a More Sustainable Supply Chain with Philips' Jeff DiLullo
Join co-hosts Tom Goldsby and Ted Stank as they chat with Jeff DiLullo, head of services and solutions delivery and field operations for Philips North America, about how to build a resilient, agile supply chain. Jeff, who graduated with an MBA in marketing, logistics, and supply chain from UT in 2001, shares sustainability efforts underway at Philips, from reducing the carbon footprint of its healthcare supply chain to creating value through science-based targets for suppliers in order to create a circular economy.
- UPS and FedEx raise rates
- U.S. manufacturing purchasing managers index rose to 50.7
- Earnings reports coming in
- Mixed bag with healthy top lines, challenging bottom lines, and income statements being weighed down by inflation.
- Highway diesel prices rise
- General rate increases for parcel and LTL
- FedEx and UPS made headlines, 6.9% on average. Old Dominion in at 4.9%.
- Freight volumes are down
- Peloton's inventory issues
- Learn more about University of Tennessee's Master's of Science in Supply Chain Management Online degree program
- Learn how to build resilient agile supply chains
Related Links — Philips