Episode 162 - Earplugs, Magwells, and the Decline of Western Culture
On this week's variety show, Mia reviews Decibullz hearing protection (and Turkey season), Sgt. Bill is talking magwells and how to focus on improving your reloads, and Lloyd shares his thoughts on the deadly mass shooting in New Zealand.
Self Defense Radio Network
Armed Lutheran Radio is a proud member of the Self Defense Radio Network (SDRN), a collection of pro-freedom podcasts covering the full spectrum of the gun world, from competitive shooting, self-defense, politics, prepping, and more. Check us out at SDRN.us.
Use these Links to Support Armed Lutheran Radio
Armed Lutheran Radio is a listener-supported podcast. If you value the information and entertainment we provide, consider supporting the show by joining our membership site, or shopping at your favorite online stores using the links below.
- Join the Reformation Gun Club!
- Shop at Amazon.
- Shop at GunMagWarehouse.
- Shop Firearms and accessories at Palmetto State Armory.
- Shop ShootSteel.com
- Shop for everyday cigar deals at Cigar Page
- Get Regular Refills Coffee Subscriptions at the Dunkin' Donuts Shop!
- Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
Commentary: New Zealand Mosque Shooting
The New Zealand mosque shooter lashed out against the decline of Western culture. With everything going on in the world, it's easy to become despondent or angry. Lloyd offers some perspective as we look forward to Easter.
Sgt. Bill has another tip about specific skills in your training and how using a magwell can help you focus on improving your reloads.
Mia has been out at the range doing some ballistics gel tests and trying out Decibullz custom molded ear plugs.
Pastor Bennett, having survived the snowpocalypse is now working feverishly to keep his basement from flooding, so he could not be with us this week.
O God, our heavenly Father, seeing that of ourselves we have no strength, keep us both outwardly and inwardly that we may be defended from all adversities that may happen to the body and from all evil thoughts that may assault and hurt the soul; through Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen.
Get in Touch
- Visit our Feedback Page and leave us a message!
- Please tell your friends about us, leave an iTunes review, and like us on Facebook
- Join our Facebook group, Fans of Armed Lutheran Radio
- Subscribe to us and follow us on Youtube
- Follow us on Twitter @armedlutheran
- And search for us on Instagram
- Check Out More at Our Website
Our Closing Theme
A rockin' rendition of A Mighty Fortress is Our God, performed just for Armed Lutheran Radio by Kenny Gates.