Episode 167 - Ride-share, Holsters, and Holy Week
This week we celebrate Easter with a new variety show. We bring you thoughts on Easter from Pastor Bennett, commentary on suffering from Lloyd, a holster review from Sgt. Bill, and some important safety tips from Mia to remember when you use ride-sharing services like Lyft or Uber.
Use these Links to Support Armed Lutheran Radio
Armed Lutheran Radio is a listener-supported podcast. If you value the information and entertainment we provide, consider supporting the show by joining our membership site, or shopping at your favorite online stores using the links below.
- Join the Reformation Gun Club!
- Shop at Amazon.
- Shop at GunMagWarehouse.
- Shop Firearms and accessories at Palmetto State Armory.
- Shop ShootSteel.com
- Shop for everyday cigar deals at Cigar Page
- Get Regular Refills Coffee Subscriptions at the Dunkin' Donuts Shop!
- Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
Sgt. Bill reviews the Brave Response IWB holster from Brave Response Shooting.
If you use ride-sharing services like Uber or Lyft, be sure to remember these important safety tips next time you ride. 8 Safety Tips When Using Uber or Lyft
He is risen! He is risen, indeed. Alleluia! Brace yourself. Memes and articles claiming that Easter is a hoax are coming. Pastor Bennett examines the historical proofs for the Biblical account of Christ's passion and resurrection.
We implore you, Almighty and merciful God, cause us who celebrate Your Pascal Feast, kindled with heavenly desires, ever to thirst for the Fountain of Life, Jesus Christ; through the same Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen.
Get in Touch
- Visit our Feedback Page and leave us a message!
- Please tell your friends about us, leave an iTunes review, and like us on Facebook
- Join our Facebook group, Fans of Armed Lutheran Radio
- Subscribe to us and follow us on Youtube
- Follow us on Twitter @armedlutheran
- And search for us on Instagram
- Check Out More at Our Website
Our Closing Theme
A rockin' rendition of A Mighty Fortress is Our God, performed just for Armed Lutheran Radio by Kenny Gates.