Episode 17: Law School during a pandemic
Episode 17: Law School during a pandemic!
For our inaugural episode of the Breaking Down The Law Podcast we're joined by Victor Rivera. He is joined by Breaking Down The Law Podcast host, Ashley Rodriguez.
During today’s episode we’ll be asking Victor about going to law school during the coronavirus.
- What is your current position at Stewart J Guss?
- How long have you been at the firm?
- Can you talk a little bit about your journey through positions with the firm?
- Stewart J Guss always stresses that we are a client's first experience, What does Client first mean to you?
- What was it like to be in law school during a pandemic?
- How was the process of preparing for the bar exam changed because of covid?
- Was taking the bar exam a few weeks ago different because of the coronavirus?
- Why did you decide you wanted to become a lawyer?
Victor shares about his journey to start law school, through law school and how he handled the changes during a pandemic. so we hope you’ll join us for this episode!
Stay tuned for the next installment of the Breaking Down The Law Podcast with Stewart J Guss and Ashley Rodriguez!