Episode 171 - Police Week and Listener Questions
This week on Armed Lutheran Radio it's another variety show. Mia answers a listener question about concealed carry for women, Pastor Bennett talks answers a question about carrying in the pulpit, and Sgt. Bill talks about his experiences in Washington DC during Police Week.
Use these Links to Support Armed Lutheran Radio
Armed Lutheran Radio is a listener-supported podcast. If you value the information and entertainment we provide, consider supporting the show by joining our membership site, or shopping at your favorite online stores using the links below.
- Join the Reformation Gun Club!
- Shop at Amazon.
- Shop at GunMagWarehouse.
- Shop ShootSteel.com
- Shop for everyday cigar deals at Cigar Page
- Get Regular Refills Coffee Subscriptions at the Dunkin' Donuts Shop!
- Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
May 15 was designated as Peace Officers Memorial Day and the week in which that date falls as Police Week by President John F. Kennedy in 1962. Tens of thousands of law enforcement officers from around the world converge on Washington, DC to participate in a number of planned events which honor those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice. This year, Sgt. Bill made the trip for the first time, and today he shares his experiences.
Mia is answering a question from a listener about how to carry a concealed firearm for women, and shares her thoughts on different methods of carry and things you should consider when choosing a gun and a holster.
Our own Pistol Packin' Pastor, John Bennett, is answering a question from a listener about the propriety of carrying a firearm in the pulpit for the purpose of protecting the flock.
Our merciful Father, the God who alone make minds of the faithful to be of one will, cause Your people to love what You command and to desire what You promise, that among the manifold changes of this world our hearts may be fixed where true joys are to be found; through Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen.
Get in Touch
- Visit our Feedback Page and leave us a message!
- Please tell your friends about us, leave an iTunes review, and like us on Facebook
- Join our Facebook group, Fans of Armed Lutheran Radio
- Subscribe to us and follow us on Youtube
- Follow us on Twitter @armedlutheran
- And search for us on Instagram
- Check Out More at Our Website
Our Closing Theme
A rockin' rendition of A Mighty Fortress is Our God, performed just for Armed Lutheran Radio by Kenny Gates.