Episode 174 - Speed Mode, Mentors, and a Salute to Service
This week on Armed Lutheran Radio it's another variety show posted from the McDonalds in Fredericktown, Missouri. Lloyd is on the road at the Illinois State IDPA Championship, Mia encourages you to become a mentor to a new shooter, Bill is talking about speed mode, and Pastor Bennett encourages us to remember our veterans.
Use these Links to Support Armed Lutheran Radio
Armed Lutheran Radio is a listener-supported podcast. If you value the information and entertainment we provide, consider supporting the show by joining our membership site, or shopping at your favorite online stores using the links below.
- Join the Reformation Gun Club!
- Shop at Amazon.
- Shop at GunMagWarehouse.
- Shop ShootSteel.com
- Shop for everyday cigar deals at Cigar Page
- Get Regular Refills Coffee Subscriptions at the Dunkin' Donuts Shop!
- Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
Sgt. Bill talks about how to practice and shoot in "speed mode."
Mia is back from POMA with tips for mentoring new shooters to help grow the shooting and hunting community.
A recent walk in the woods to a local cemetery provides the inspiration for this week's pontification as we approach Independence Day.
O God, the Strength of all those who put their trust in You, mercifully accept our prayers; and because through the weakness of our mortal nature we can do no good thing, grant us the help of Your grace that in keeping Your commandments we may please You both in will and deed; through Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Lord. Amen.
Get in Touch
- Visit our Feedback Page and leave us a message!
- Please tell your friends about us, leave an iTunes review, and like us on Facebook
- Join our Facebook group, Fans of Armed Lutheran Radio
- Subscribe to us and follow us on Youtube
- Follow us on Twitter @armedlutheran
- And search for us on Instagram
- Check Out More at Our Website
Our Closing Theme
A rockin' rendition of A Mighty Fortress is Our God, performed just for Armed Lutheran Radio by Kenny Gates.
Keep Shooting, Keep Praying, We'll Talk to you Next time!